Who would’ve ever thought that Amazon yoga would be the hottest health trend? Who would’ve considered yoga technology at all? The two sure don’t seem like an obvious match. It’s a fairly safe bet that Amazon was not in ancient Sanskrit, and no Buddha or Indian sage would have predicted it. Yet here we are, in the new age of yoga technology.
The practice of yoga is said to be over 2,000 years old, and has a vast number of impactful health benefits. It is a series of peaceful yet strenuous physical postures that focus our breaths in order to create a balance between body and mind. Yoga is designed to give us energies for physical and emotional strength, stability, and stamina all while being present in the moment.
This peaceful ancient practice of physical power, controlled breaths and deliberate awareness is not typically associated with technological advancements. Though the time where the deep meditators and the tech-savvy combine for good, using Alexa’s yoga technology is now.
Amazon Yoga: Saying Om with Alexa
Who exactly is Alexa? Besides being Alec Baldwin’s favorite go-to, Alexa is essentially the name for the brain behind Amazon Echo and other voice-controlled, enabled devices from Amazon. Alexa-enabled devices, including Echo, Echo Dot, and Fire TV, can help you unwind (literally and figuratively) after a stressful day.
All you have to do is ask, and let Amazon yoga take your stress away!
- “Alexa, ask Yoga Schedule for today’s calm flow.”
- “Alexa, ask Peaceful Habit for a 5 minute meditation.”
- “Alexa, ask Be Mindful for a two minute meditation.”
- “Alexa, start Deep Breathing.”
- “Alexa, ask Buddha Quotes to give me some calm.”
- “Alexa, ask Thrive for a meditation.”
- “Alexa, ask Unique Daily Affirmations to tell me today’s affirmation.”
If you’re interested in a yoga class to relieve stress, now you don’t even have to leave your house. It’s a fantastic solution for yogis on the go, for those who find yoga studios too expensive, or for those who feel uneasy practicing in public.
Here are 6 great Amazon yoga classes you can try right now!
- Relieve your stress and sweat it out with celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels in her Yoga Meltdown class or step it up a notch with her Yoga Inferno class.
- Want a 30-day yoga program that will build your strength and keep you dedicated? Try Daily Burn Yoga!
- Tap into your inner yogi with Amazon Yoga For Beginners: Poses for Strength, Flexibility and Relaxation.
- Begin building your yogi power with Amazon Yoga Sweat – Beginners Power Yoga For Weight Loss.
- Tone your body while calming your mind with Yoga for Toning & Weight Loss with Kanta Barrios.
There’s yoga technology at it’s finest, right from the comfort of your home. When you are away from home or don’t have time to get to a class, just get your Amazon yoga on and say Om with Alexa!
Why Your Guy Should Do More Yoga
20 Non-Toxic Beauty Products that REALLY Work
Got Stress? 21 Essential Oils that Can Help You Feel at Ease
10 Books that Will Change the Way You Eat Forever
Yoga Gifts that Will Make You say “OM”
30 Ways to Save Money on Your Health & Fitness
How the Healthiest People Begin Their Day
The Best Essential Oils for Meditation and Yoga
Natural Ways to Prevent or Get Rid of Sore Muscles
The Massage Oil that Helped Me Walk 60 Miles in 3 Days
20 Ways to Boost Your Workout Performance
The Toll of Stress & Why We All Need a Little More Zen
How Practicing Meditation Can Improve Your Life
Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this post.