Lately I’ve been hearing and reading a lot of chatter about ideas for a bucket list. Then the other day I read Moose & Tater’s blog post about 30 things she wants to do before turning 30 and it all got me thinking about my own life list.
There are a few things I’d like to do in the near future. Here goes:
1. Lose the 6 pounds I keep gaining back. (Okay. You caught me. It’s 8 pounds.)
2. Speak at blog conferences. (Just finishing up my awesome presentation.)
3. Tour the wineries in Bucks County, PA, where I live.
4. Learn to meditate. I mean really meditate rather than just close my eyes and think about my to-do list.
5. Run a respectable 5K.
Do you have a bucket list? Should you have a bucket list? If you got to the end of your life and had not completed the items on the bucket list, would you be ticked off? Probably not, because you would likely have other things on your mind but it’s still worth considering.
Isn’t a bucket list really just a wish list? If so, the rest of mine is going to take some serious cash. I am going to start with #6 since I think the five points above count as part of my bucket list.
6. Have enough money to complete the rest of my bucket list.
7. Take a ride in a hot air balloon.
8. Visit Napa and Sonoma.
9. Take my kids on one amazing family vacation.
10. Anonymously change the life a stranger.
11. Go to Wimbledon.
12. Go to a Kentucky Derby.
13. Visit Vancouver & Banff.
Lucky #13. What a perfect place to stop. The truth is, I just couldn’t think of any more items to add to the list.
Now I want to hear from you! Do you have a life list? Do you have a bucket list? If so, what items are on your list?
I can’t wait to hear your comments! Now I must go and download the movie…
If you know someone who has Found the Marbles, send an email to Jessica@FoundtheMarbles.com.