Now that the excitement of both Hanukkah and Christmas are done, it’s time to get ready for New Year’s Eve! If you are headed to a party this year with other social media geeks, here are twelve toasts you may find useful for the occasion. Let’s bring in the new year as only we can do it.
- Here’s to the days of good will, warm hearts and sponsored posts.
- New Year’s Day is the time to make your annual resolutions. Next week you can begin tweeting about how much they suck.
- We know what we tweet, we tweet what we know. May in the next year, your followers grow.
- In the new year may you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings, slow to make enemies, and quick to grow your audience.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year. A pessimist just schedules the tweets.
- Here’s a toast to the future, a toast to the past, and a toast to our friends, far and near. May the future be pleasant; the past just a dream; may our audience remain faithful and dear.
- May your blog crashes last as long as your new year’s resolutions.
- To a year in which your greatest worry is whether to use your spare time on Facebook or Twitter.
- We read, we tweet, we comment, we cheer. And to all have a successful and happy new year.
- Here’s to you a New Year’s Toast. May you never have an issue with your host.
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May new readers find you each morning and night.
- If your fan page is lame, try as you might. If your Klout score stays stagnant, maybe in spite. If your followers just do not treat you right. Happy new year to all, and to all a good night!
So there you have it. Twelve New Year’s Eve toasts for the social media set, brought to you by yours truly. Here’s wishing you more happiness than all my words can tell, not just for your blog but for the New Year as well.