Did you know that essential oils can make a teacher’s day? Those powerful plant extracts provide an alternative to harsh chemical products, allowing teachers to create the environment that they and their students deserve. These classroom essential oils for teachers should be on your list whether you are a teacher or planning teacher gift ideas.
Make a teacher’s day (maybe even your own) with these favorite essential oils for teachers from Young Living:
1. Thieves Essential Oil Blend is an absolute must because it supports healthy immune function. Thieves essential oil blend includes Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil, which may help to promote a healthy respiratory system. When taken as a dietary supplement, Thieves Vitality oil is a great complement to a daily wellness regimen.
2. Thieves Hand Wipes are also great for little hands the classroom. They provide the same great immune system support in a handy wipe.
3. So is the Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier, enhanced with natural Peppermint oil to cleanse and purify hands.
4. Also useful for teachers is Thieves Spray, ideal for use on doors, handles and any other surface that needs cleansing to protect from undesirable microorganisms. This small bottle is perfect for keeping in a purse, drawer or backpack.
5. Cleanse and defend your skin with Thieves Foaming Hand Soap. Blending Thieves, Lemon, and Orange essential oils with other natural ingredients, it is a gentle and effective alternative to chemical soaps.
6. Unlike many other lozenges, Thieves Lozenges use pure essential oils and natural ingredients instead of sugar or artificial flavoring for a great, refreshing taste. You’ll get great taste and effective support without dyes, artificial flavors, or preservatives. Keep a handful in your bag or desk drawer to reach for whenever you choose.
7. Peppermint is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion. It has also been said to help improve concentration and alertness, keeping energy up. When the kids are getting loopy and having trouble focusing on the lesson at hand, it may be time to get out the Peppermint.
8. Roman chamomile has a warm, sweet scent that is relaxing and calming for both mind and body. Its gentleness makes it especially valuable for restless children.
9. Along the same lines, En-R-Gee essential oil blend revitalizes with a blend of stimulating oils that have been used traditionally to help restore mental alertness. Uplifting and strengthening as the name suggests, it may be helpful for a late day energy boost.
10. GeneYus essential oil blend is excellent to diffuse for young minds while focusing and concentrating on school projects.
11. Standardized state tests coming up? Young Living‘s Stress Away essential oil blend is a handy, unique blend of vanilla, lime, copaiba, and other pure essential oils that relieves daily stress, encourages relaxation, and reduces nervous tension.
12. Brain Power is a blend of essential oils that is high in sesquiterpenes which have the ability to surpass the blood brain barrier—like Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Blue Cypress, and Frankincense—to promote a sense of clarity and focus when used aromatically.
13. If your students are getting rowdy, try a little Peace & Calming. With a comforting, fresh aroma, Young Living’s Peace & Calming oil creates a relaxing environment that’s especially great for classrooms.
14. Classroom not smelling so fresh after recess or gym class? Purification essential oil blend helps freshen the air and eliminate odors. It is made up of six essential oils for the ultimate weapon against odors.
15. Most people don’t realize how physical being a teacher can be, particularly when there are younger children in the classroom. Young Living’s Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream provides cooling relief from minor muscle and joint aches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains without synthetic ingredients. With two powerful, synergistic active ingredients, this cream provides pain-relieving benefits in two ways: methyl salicylate found in Wintergreen helps alleviate pain deep in the muscles and joints, and natural menthol found in Peppermint provides a cooling effect.
Whether you are a teacher yourself, or thinking of teacher gift ideas, these essential oils should be on your list! Here’s to a fabulous school year!
Disclaimer: The Food and Drug Administration wants you to know that the above statements have not been evaluated by them, and the products mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Additionally, not every school allows essential oils in the classroom, so consider checking with your school district or principal!
10 Ways Healthy People Begin Their Day
7 Easy Ways to Help Your Family Stay Healthy Naturally
The Best Essential Oils for Meditation and Yoga
A Day in the Life of an Essential Oil User
Munchies Be Gone! 50 GMO Free Snacks for School, Work or Home
How to Make a DIY Essential Oil Perfume
Got 15 Minutes? Then Try the Metabolic Aftershock Workout
25 Ways to Embrace a More Eco Friendly Home
Rejuvenating Essential Oil Body Scrub Recipe
Essential Oils for Promoting a Good Night’s Rest
What Happens When Teen Girls Stop Using Conventional Personal Care Products
My Favorite Healthy (& Green) Subscription Boxes
The Massage Oil that Helped Me Walk 60 Miles in 3 Days
Toxin Free Makeup and Beauty Products
DIY Essential Oil Bath Salts Trio
How to Make an Essential Oil Air Freshener Spray
Stop Losing Your Mind with These 15 Ways to Improve Your Memory
Essential Oils that Repel Bugs
Stop Losing Your Mind! 15 Ways to Improve Your Memory
The 2016 Guide to Essential Oils Research