What’s on your life list? A while ago I wrote a post wondering whether one really needs to have a bucket list. Sure, there are things I would like to do in my lifetime. Yet if it all went away tomorrow, it wouldn’t matter one iota that I didn’t get to complete the list. The only thing that would matter to me, the only thing, is that my family knows that I love them.
Maybe I’m just being too serious. After all, what’s the harm in creating a life list? It’s all in good fun.
Part of me is writing this now in response to hearing the news of a friend passing away last week at age 37. Part of me is writing this now because I want to living life to the fullest, not just because of my friend Katja’s Live a Little linkup but more so after seeing a life lost too soon. The last part of me is writing this now in response to last week’s VlogMom question about our idea of a perfect birthday. I had created a vlog for the topic but never posted it, realizing that the perfect birthday is really any birthday.
So, here is my life list. I am completely reserving the right to keep adding to it so I am going to post it on a page in the About section of this site too.
- Tour the wineries in Bucks County, PA, where I live.
- Reach my goal weight (again).
- Work with fabulous brands that truly get the mission of this site.
- Learn to meditate.
- Become a better photographer.
- Finish a 5K in a time that I am really proud of.
- Take a ride in a hot air balloon.
- Spend a day with Bob Costas, Brian Williams, Savannah Guthrie and Lester Holt. (Okay, I’ll take an hour with any of them.)
- Visit Napa and Sonoma.
- Go to the Superbowl.
- Anonymously change the life a stranger.
- Go to Wimbledon.
- Write a book.
- Go to a Kentucky Derby.
- Walk the Beast Cancer 3 Day.
- Visit Vancouver & Banff.
There you have it. Do you keep a life list? What’s on your life list?